Salesforce recently has come up with the latest cloud technology which is the sales cloud 360 which is a digital first approach that combines new sales features and the partner’s business to help them expand their customer base and generate more revenue. Sales cloud 360 is aimed at redefining the customer experience that is offered by businesses and also provide a platform for companies that are looking to blend virtual and face to face customer meeting to analyze more about the leads. Salesforce sales cloud is one of the most flexible and scalable technology that can be used by business irrespective of its size to generate revenue and boost productivity.
According to some statistics, 61% of the people believe that their roles have changed completely during this covid . Even after sales people can get back to the roads,51% of the people preferred working from their homes and wanted to avoid travel and very few people preferred going back to their offices.This shows how vital it is for businesses to move to digital in order to sustain. For, CEO’s who expect a good growth rate should quickly start adapting to this new technology and create new sales processes to sustain in this competition.
“Salesforce created the playbook for sales 22 years ago, and today we’re rewriting it for an all-digital world,” said Warren Wick, EVP AMER Commercial Sales and Chief Revenue Officer, Sales Cloud. “Over the past year, we held more than six million calls with customers to understand what they needed to be successful as they worked to transform their business with more urgency than ever before. We’ve reimagined Sales Cloud to guide every company as they rethink the digital sales experience, from leads to coaching to processing revenue.”
On March 24, 2021 sales force launched sales cloud 360 and this cloud offers 7 new features that help companies to scale up their businesses. Some of the features that are mentioned in this article are already released and some features will be launched in the coming few months. Now let’s look at the features of sales cloud 360 and Salesforce sales cloud.
- Salesforce Meetings: Salesforce meetings is one of the most used features of sales cloud 360. Salesforce meetings make the virtual meetings more interactive by giving a 360 view of all the attendees on one screen. Apart from this one can view the pending tasks of a person (if assigned) and also know about the bio of any person who is present in the meeting.Once the meeting gets over,the salesperson can schedule the follow up meeting immediately or create any new contact of the decision maker.
- Pipeline Inspection: Pipeline inspection uses AI to gain insights about the performance of the employees of a particular project and also provides information if any external support is required for a particular week.Pipeline inspection also provides great insights and comparison of weeks and also gives information about scope of improvement in the whole pipeline.
- Sales Accountability: As everything has become virtual, the number of interactions between salesperson and the lead is reduced. Salesforce sales cloud provides some features that helps sales managers to track the leads performance and helps them to decide the next course of action. As this data is visible to the whole team, this helps in building trust within the team.
- Einstein Conversation: Einstein conversation analyzes the voice and generates transcripts to analyze trending keywords, such as product names or types of interactions that usually take place.Using this data the team manager can get information about the customer needs and also have a better understanding of the problems faced by the salesperson. With this data the manager can give 1 on 1 coaching to the team members to provide better support to the customer.
- As the sales will be more data driven ,with AI powered dashboards team managers can have all the information on their fingertips to plan and take the next step of action.
- With tools like tableau business intelligence, the teams can track and analyze all the data right from lead generation and make faster and smart decisions without waiting for a data analyst or data scientist to give information.
- With features like Einstein scoring, a salesperson can get information about the likelihood of closing a deal. This tool also shows the factors that have contributed in closing the deal- both the positive and negative factors.
5. Scalable: This pandemic has proved that businesses have to be completely flexible to adapt to the continuously changing markets. Sales cloud 360 is very scalable and flexible and you can add and remove features on your platform according to your business needs.
6. MuleSoft: Using the mulesoft composer, you can link your sales force platform with external applications and tools to automate sales processes and get richer insights about your sales performance.
7. Salesforce Appexchange: Salesforce App exchange is a marketplace for third party applications which can be integrated with the salesforce platform. The Salesforce development team accepts applications developed by users which meet certain standards. This ensures that your platform is safe from threats when you install any application.
In a nutshell salesforce sales cloud provides all the necessary features that are required for any type of businesses irrespective of the size. Apart from the above mentioned points, salesforce is also rolling out some interesting updates in the coming winter21, which might be much more useful to scale up your businesses and generate more revenue and increase your profits.